1.07.2010

Where to find coupons...

My local papers don't carry coupons, only circulars. I use the coupons that print out when I buy groceries, and I buy things on sale, generally saving $10-20 at the register, but I have rarely found any good places for coupons online, and get nothing in the mail.

Until today!

Hoorah, I have found two great places to print out coupons:
http://www.redplum.com/
print.coupons.com

I have also signed up at a couple places that are supposed to send lots of great coupons every month -- we'll see how those live up to their reputation. If they are any good, I will post them here. In the meantime, I have lots of good coupons printed out now for healthy cereals, some pillsbury cresent rolls, progresso soups, and more -- and it only took me about 15 minutes to go through both sites, choose what I wanted and print them up. They print all coupons that you "clip" at the end, so that it saves paper, too.

No comments: